Wednesday 2 June 2010

Random memory.

When we were in our teens, we spent most of our time hanging around the local bus stop. Drinking, smoking, swearing, and generally thinking we looked cool, while glowering at the neighbours. Thinking they were intimidated by us "hard nuts" ( where as in reality we were terrified they would call the cops on us, who would confiscate our cider :(
Today i found myself chuckling at a fond memory of these days!
So, in a bus stop, wearing our catalogue bought Levis we stood! One of the boys is kicking a piece of dried up dog crap that had gone white and crumbly. Lets call the boys Dai and Dean ( better not to use real names ) So Dai says " I always thought white dogs shit white and other dogs shit brown!" We stare, open mouthed and blinking in amazement. Alas he is serious, and Dean says " spotted dogs are fucked then aren't they Dai."

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I remember you telling me about this when I moved back from Cardiff! Cheers for making me smile on this dismal East Midlands morning!

    ReplyDelete