Thursday 6 August 2015

Upcoming posts


Coming up this week




So I've been absent from blogging for quite some time. Now I'm back I've posted the first chapter from my latest horror story "Gateway to hell." 

If you don't want to wait for the subsequent chapters to be posted ( Will be posted through the following weeks) then you can catch me at ; www.wattpad.com/eliza_crush  where you can also read the following chapters, and my other works for free!

Also coming up ;


  • Guest posts from some fabulous writer's and bloggers also from Wattpad. Posting writing tips, extracts of their work, and humorous bits and pieces from their lives,
  • Short stories, and more chapters from my Wattpad publications in various genres.
  • Writing and blogging tips
  • My personal favourite...the calamities I manage to find myself in from day to day. I hope you laugh at me as hard as I laugh at myself.
  • Using setting in you're writing eg. show don't tell
  • How to earn money from you're blog by marketing you're online presence. This is a good one if you want to earn from your writing solely from using your blog, or if you want to self publish with the likes of kindle.


If you are particularly keen to see one of those posts before the others, give me a shout via my contact details on the 'about me' page, and I will put it to the top of the list.
   
That's it for now. I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Gateway to hell ( please note it is horror and some scenes are graphic, violent,  and have bad language.) 

Feel free to comment, even if it's because you want to tell me my writing sucks....although, don't ok...just No! ;-)

Eliza Crush ~~~ (pen name)

No comments:

Post a Comment