Saturday 27 November 2010

Apologies for the unwanted blogging break!

My computer has died a slow agonizing death and I now have no access to the internet, leaving me unable to update my beloved blog as regularly as usual. I am now extremely miserable and plotting feverently to find a way to get back online as soon as possible. So please bear with me my lovely readers, I would hate to be bereft of your company any longer than I have to be.

If for the next month or so I give up buying food, heat, and electricity, I will probably be able to get a new laptop, and normal blogging service will be resumed. I promise to keep you updated on my progress in between fainting from hunger pangs ;) In the meantime you can contact me at meami_5@live.com (somebody please contact me I am completely isolated without the civilised world of the internet)
Please don't forget me?
Love a very unhappy Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment